We, WordPresstoShopify.com, believe you won’t be dissatisfied with our work. But worse case may happen. If you’re having trouble with the website we Migration, then please submit a request through our support forum and our team will assist you as soon as possible. If you are still not satisfied, then the following refund policy applies.
We will issue a full refund if:
- Your order can’t be completed;
- You’ve posted a support post on forum but you didn’t get any respond in 48h (business days only).
- You asked a refund before we started the project;
We will issue a partial refund (based on negotiation) if:
- You are dissatisfied with the quality of code or service and can provide a logical explanation of what’s wrong.
We also reserve the right to refuse a refund if::
- We completed migration based on the requirements you sent us but now you changed your mind and don’t want to use that design anyway
- You purchased our service by mistake and we already completed migration the website.
- The service(s) was bought by your employee or inmate from your PayPal or other account which he/she had legal access.
- You refused to give access to your website to our support staff to investigate the issue you are having issue with.
- You logged into the website, totally broke the site by yourself.
Please also note that:
- Refunds can take up to 14 days to reflect in your account.
As you know, each project is different so are the reason. So we treat every request individually. Just tell us what issue you are facing, and we’ll do our best to make you smile again.